The Functional Lattice Package (FLatt Pack) is software I developed at the University of Nottingham for the design of lattice structures for additive manufacturing research.
FLatt Pack features
- 23 lattice cell types, including surface-based cells, strut-based cells and honeycombs.
- Cell size and volume fraction control, including functional grading and user-defined volume fraction ditributions.
- Choice of standard lattice shapes or inport a geometry to be latticed.
- Export lattice design as an STL for printing or an FE mesh for analysis.
- Inbuilt triangle reduction to minimise STL file size.
I am happy to share FLatt Pack with academics and researchers for new collaborative projects.
A trial version can be downloaded from the
FLatt Pack Git repository.,